Cage #2

You know, they are mostly insectivores, that require a variety of food, that have to be gutloaded, crickets, silkworm, hornworms, bsfl, stick bugs, crickets, roaches, and sometimes they get away.... meaning if your cham is very territorial, it may not eat or drink in front of you, so you will not be able to moniter it eating, also the crap, it smells, and your cages will need to be cleaned at least once a week, and at night if it is not pitch black they will not sleep resulting in multiple health problems and also require a temp drop at night to no more than 60° f and humidity at night somewhere in the 90s can you do that in your bedroom?

You know, they are mostly insectivores, that require a variety of food, that have to be gutloaded, crickets, silkworm, hornworms, bsfl, stick bugs, crickets, roaches, and sometimes they get away.... meaning if your cham is very territorial, it may not eat or drink in front of you, so you will not be able to moniter it eating, also the crap, it smells, and your cages will need to be cleaned at least once a week, and at night if it is not pitch black they will not sleep resulting in multiple health problems and also require a temp drop at night to no more than 60° f and humidity at night somewhere in the 90s can you do that in your bedroom?
Yes I have done it with my male for about a year now

You can feed them stick bugs? Interesting, I didn’t know this myself lol

Some people just jump in without doing the homework, so, at least you have the idea, thats good, I would add more sticks in your cage, different width, it's good for them, those bright leds might cause eyesight damage

Some people just jump in without doing the homework, so, at least you have the idea, thats good, I would add more sticks in your cage, different width, it's good for them, those bright leds might cause eyesight damage

I realise we need more sticks but we will continue to add on and take out

Back
Top Bottom