buying questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khinchy25

Established Member
i was looking to buy a jackson chameleon and been looking at a few different websites. Underground reptiles looks to have best price but i really don't like the idea of getting a WC chameleon. has anyone ever bought a chameleon from underground reptiles? and if you have what was your experiences?

wild cough is the same as Field collected?

Thanks

i was looking to buy a jackson chameleon and been looking at a few different websites. Underground reptiles looks to have best price but i really don't like the idea of getting a WC chameleon. has anyone ever bought a chameleon from underground reptiles? and if you have what was your experiences?

wild cough is the same as Field collected?

Thanks

Yes WC is the same as Field collected. I believe a majority of wild caught jacksons are coming from Hawaii now so its not even that bad like they are being plucked from their natural environment.

You do run the risk of different parasites being wild caught, but also you get a new blood line that would look different than anyone elses.

Underground Reptiles has a good reputation.

Post an ad in the Classifieds here under "wanted" if you want captive bred or captive born.

You also could contact Action Jackson, he will be a good source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom