Buying plants online

Im sure Veiled dont discriminate what greens they chomp , unless it's the fresh ones you put in (from what I read, I have a juvenile panther myself he rarely goes for foliage). Maybe we can get someone to experiment by growing mustard and some collared greens in a bioactive?

I made a thread about growing veggies like that awhile back in the enclosure. Wouldn't be a bad idea, would just need powerful lighting. Something like grape vine would be nice because the leaves are edible and nutritious. Same with many hibiscus species.

@Multivitamins it is funny because Beman will only chew on his pothos. I had a dracaena in his enclosure and he would not bother with it. Also for a short period of time he had a dwarf umbrella and did not like it either. I have tried hanging all sorts of fresh veg and he could care less. He is just a pothos guy. I was really hoping he would want to eat fresh veg but that was a no go. Even when I chopped it up tiny to put in his feeder cup with his bugs. He would avoid it and leave bugs so as to not eat the Veg. He is a nut though.
Mine ate every leaf off of my money tree, chopped on some collards.

Back
Top Bottom