Buying Jackson Chameleon question

ReptiFreak

Anyone on this website bought a Jackson chameleon from Brent J. Burkott from btpets.com? I found that they sell CBB Jackson Chameleon and I want some info on them before I buy. Thank you

Anyone on this website bought a Jackson chameleon from Brent J. Burkott from btpets.com? I found that they sell CBB Jackson Chameleon and I want some info on them before I buy. Thank you

I would recommend look at the BOI section of fauna classified the name sounds familiar but I can't recall if it was good or bad.

brent burkott

i recently recommended him to another cf member.

ive gotten 3 animals from brent, all 3 were among the healthiest and best looking animals i have ever ordered. i highly recommend him.

he used to put pics of the specific chameleons for sale on his web page, but my last visit revealed he is no longer doing that. but my guess is he probably would send a pic of the specific cham if you asked him to and he thought you were serious about ordering.

little justina in my cf public albums is from brent. if i was going to order any xanths, it would most likely be from brent

Back
Top Bottom