buying crickets online

jan65

I am interested in purchasing pinhead size crickets. I can't get them locally and I'm not interested in raising crickets. Any recommendations for online companies?

My one concern is the distance- they will be traveling from Ca. I live in Pa. I am wondering if that might be to great a distance for live arrival.

i live in NJ and had none of them die during delivery. i ordered 500 btw so yea, i was impressed to say the least

I've been ordering from ghanns for a while, and the quality of their crickets, and service is second to none imho.. I've never ordered from mulberry but i have from many other suppliers.

Scott

Ghannscricket is good. I usually buy 1000 of them for $27 shipped. All other cricket sites were around that price. Ghanns was the cheapest though so I went with them. No problems here. They always come with Very little to no die offs.

There is also ebay sellers for crickets. I've purchased from one seller and had no problem either. Looking now, there are $25 for 1k crickets. The crickets are banded like Ghanns. :)

Back
Top Bottom