Buying a Panther Chameleon???

mrettker

I was thinking about buying a panther chameleon. I've owned a veiled and a jacksons over the past 6 years or so. Panthers are expensive and I don't want to get ripped off with a poorly bred panther. Can anyone recommend a reputable breeder? I found "Kammerflage Kreations" online and they look pretty good. I'd appreciate your help.

Well if you are close to chicago my friend who is very reputable lives there and you could go pick one out...ChameleonCorral.com. Shes been doing it close to 10 yrs.

Thanks for your quick response - this is a pretty cool site. I'll research all of your recommendations and post a message when I decide. Thanks again.

You are welcome. By the way Vincent never seems to list all he has available on his site so email him with the locale you are looking for and he will get back to you very quick with what he has.

I got mine from Jenna at Prism Chameleons, and couldn't be happier with my cham. She was also great with answering all my questions, and keeping in touch with me to see how he's doing.

I have panthers from FL Chams(Well, from Mike before he was FL Chams), Chameleon Corral (I didn't deal directly with them), The Chameleon Company, and Color Creations. They were all very easy to work with and have top quality animals. I recommend any of them. Jenna at Prism Chameleons is also a good one I just haven't had the opportunity to purchase one from her yet.

I bought veiled and panthers from the Kammers. They've been doing it for over 20 years. You can't go wrong with them, either.

All the breeders listed so far are very reputable, you just have to look around and find the one that strikes you the most.

I have personally dealt with the Kammers. They are awesome to work with. Great chams , great communication, great people. I highly recommend them.

I got mine from Jenna at Prism Chameleons, and couldn't be happier with my cham. She was also great with answering all my questions, and keeping in touch with me to see how he's doing.
Yup yup:) Jenna breeds em well and shes very nice in helping you with everything. They are really worth the money.

Back
Top Bottom