Buy a nanny cam to help with timing, and to watch of course

My Veiled is the king of routine. Seriously I could tell you within 5min of when he's going to drop a duce and where he's going to do it at lol. This includes his sheds. Which have been on a 28-29 day routine and takes him usually 3 days to completely rid himself of it. Only thing he can be finicky with is food. How, what, when, and other come to mind when it comes to that boys appetite. He gets started on his adult diet next week though which I hope will help with that.
Thats too funny, my panther is the same. Same "toilet" branch everyday, all ends up with a 10" diameter area roughly below on leaves and what not. Makes cleaning easy, lol.

I was under the assumption they go by routine, like cats they hate change...
Where do you get these cameras and are they available in the UK? Thanks
im not sure about the uk but look on amazon Uk. Also if they don’t have the yi cam or something that you know works well I recommend finding a site that has no external interest in the items that does comparison reviews so you can get honest real answers of how good these cameras are. I suspect some of the reviews on these are fake on amazon, although maybe I’m just paranoid haha

Attachments

• EC9AE72E-D6D8-4762-ABF4-5A0376A8BE3C.png
    EC9AE72E-D6D8-4762-ABF4-5A0376A8BE3C.png
    483.4 KB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom