bump on veild chameleons hip

Kaechele

ive noticed lately that on one side of my veiled chameleons hip has some sort of bump on it dosent seem to be bothering his mobility or anything elts but just wondering if anyone has had this happen to their chameleon.

ive noticed lately that on one side of my veiled chameleons hip has some sort of bump on it dosent seem to be bothering his mobility or anything elts but just wondering if anyone has had this happen to their chameleon.

Could you post any pictures?

It would help other members see what the bump is.

I don't know what the bump is, but maybe someone else will if you post a picture or two :)

picks of the hip with the bump cant really see it tin the pics

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 104
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 100
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 98
Can't see a "bump" on his hip in those pictures. Could it be you only saw his hip bones (compare here)? That would be normal for chameleons, they don't have a fat tissue under their skin, so you're always able to see the hip bones slightly.

I dont see anything either.

It could have just been a hip bone protruding as he moved around.

I think I see a bump in the first pic (discoloured grey spot?)......I don't know what it could be except there are a few options like a cricket bite. Keep close eye on it and if there is any change apart from it getting better then I would say to call a vet. Just my opinion, I have no qualifications :)

Ok thank you and yea it rite above his back leg it has not gotten worse and he's not favoring the leg so ill keep an eye on it thank you guys for your help !!!

Back
Top Bottom