Bump on mouth

Kollinkoehler

Hey so I just noticed this bump on my chams mouth not sure what it is any opinions?
I tried to get the best pics I could but he likes to be on the move

Attachments

• IMG_9375.jpeg
    IMG_9375.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9374.jpeg
    IMG_9374.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9373.jpeg
    IMG_9373.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9372.jpeg
    IMG_9372.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9371.jpeg
    IMG_9371.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 30
Hello and welcome!! What beautiful colors your boy has I love that sea foam green he has going on 😍😍😍

That looks a little like mouth rot to me, which will need to be treated by an exotic vet with chameleon experience asap. I'll attach a spreadsheet that has exotic vets that others on here have recommended in case you don't have a vet already :)

Baby also looks a little skinny, notice how the top of your boys casque is sunken in?

Would you be open to doing a husbandry review to see if there is anything in his care that can be adjusted?

Chameleon Info:

• Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
  • Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with, and what is the schedule?
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long do you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high-traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
  • Location - Where are you geographically located?

Current Problem -

Attachments

• Exotic Vet Recommendations - U.S.A..pdf
    147.5 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom