Bulk lady bugs

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
Does anyone know where I can buy lady bugs in bulk? I have a really bad aphid problem on a Hibiscus that’s outside my cages that I use to free range the chams.

Amazon. I bought lacewings from there from “Nature’s good guys” retailer a few times. Theres a few varieties of ladybugs... but becareful as they’re toxic, aren’t they?

Have you tried the ol’ dawn dishsoap/ rubbing alcohol / water in a spray bottle? I had a scheff with aphids and that did the trick for me. Although I went crazy - I wiped the leaves, first, then the spray bottle, strong rinse from hose, repeat. I also snipped off the leaves/limbs with the biggest congregations.

A strong rinse does wonders, but the soapy alcohol seems to kill them, and it gets in all the cracks.

Yes they are toxic to chameleons but I was planning on moving the plant to my garage and letting the lady bugs do there thing

Honestly I’ve been lazy and just didn’t want to bother with cleaning every leaf but I should stop and just clean them with the mix you just recommended (y)

Yes they are toxic to chameleons but I was planning on moving the plant to my garage and letting the lady bugs do there thing

Honestly I’ve been lazy and just didn’t want to bother with cleaning every leaf but I should stop and just clean them with the mix you just recommended (y)

What kind of plant? You dont need to wipe every leaf - But it helps :p. The spray works well, just spray all over for a min and let it sit for a min or two. I’d do this plus the lady bugs or lacewings, so they eat any new hatchlings. Then just squirt it off really well to remove lady bugs after a week or two

What kind of plant? You dont need to wipe every leaf - But it helps :p. The spray works well, just spray all over for a min and let it sit for a min or two. I’d do this plus the lady bugs or lacewings, so they eat any new hatchlings. Then just squirt it off really well to remove lady bugs after a week or two
It’s a Hibiscus and I don’t want it infecting my new fiddle leaf fig :cry:

Back
Top Bottom