BULGE

Asour89

Established Member
When I got my first panther girl, 10 months ago, I kept getting mixed answers to whether she was a male or female bc she had such pretty coloration. Everyone kept telling me to ‘look for a buldge’... I would look and look, make myself think I saw a bulge... the she grew and def all female. Now that I have my male & he is inching on 4 months... I definitely see why people said ‘look for the bulge’ sheesh! Now I know there were SOOOO many clear signs that she was most def. a she. My male is most def allll male too. I laughed so hard at myself.

Attachments

• 6269EA44-27B4-4C9F-B761-A763A2A07EDE.jpeg
    6269EA44-27B4-4C9F-B761-A763A2A07EDE.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 77
Only time I still find it tough to tell is when they are under about 2 months old or so. Sometimes there can be slow developing males that keep you guessing.

When I got my first panther girl, 10 months ago, I kept getting mixed answers to whether she was a male or female bc she had such pretty coloration. Everyone kept telling me to ‘look for a buldge’... I would look and look, make myself think I saw a bulge... the she grew and def all female. Now that I have my male & he is inching on 4 months... I definitely see why people said ‘look for the bulge’ sheesh! Now I know there were SOOOO many clear signs that she was most def. a she. My male is most def allll male too. I laughed so hard at myself.

"Def allll male" This killed me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: !

Back
Top Bottom