Bugs on the brain

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
We out house hunting and I was more interested in all the plants growing on the property. While admiring a beautiful honeysuckle I stopped this cutie hiding!! C88E8797-62F2-41D1-9B96-6D0AE825EA1B.jpeg

Funny how this hobby changes how you see life

Indeed! I also found a little fella in our house (preying mantis as well) near the light warming up one night. Put him back out in the garden as he may not be safe for consumption. Yes, it does change your perception as to how you look at life with a cham. You just become more "aware" of your surroundings.

Last edited:
The long appendages freak me out and the word centipede is extremely unpleasing after a certain movie. I like horror not scuffs

Haha! Oh man... yeah, that franchise is a bit of a trainwreck. I just dont like how fast they move, and their tenancy to bite! I love milipedes, though. Those guys are little darlings, and I'd love a couple Bumblebee milipedes! I have several dozen detritus milipedes in my isopods cultures, and they've been multiplying pretty well. Good eaters!

Haha! Oh man... yeah, that franchise is a bit of a trainwreck. I just dont like how fast they move, and their tenancy to bite! I love milipedes, though. Those guys are little darlings, and I'd love a couple Bumblebee milipedes! I have several dozen detritus milipedes in my isopods cultures, and they've been multiplying pretty well. Good eaters!
I’m considering millipedes soon, as long as hubby doesn’t know lol, the bubble bees are cool looking. Have you seen Smokey oaks? I love the mother of pearl look

I’m considering millipedes soon, as long as hubby doesn’t know lol, the bubble bees are cool looking. Have you seen Smokey oaks? I love the mother of pearl look

I have not! But upon Googling, I'm on board!! :D I hope my pet store can get a few milipedes in for me... I'd desperately like a couple for Pickle Rick's bio! Add some more spice to the understory :)

Back
Top Bottom