Buddha the panther cham

Anisa.corp

Established Member
IMG_20210421_152553_630.jpg
IMG_20210421_152553_676.jpg

I'm making this post mostly because I just want to post pictures of the new little guy also I just want to make sure of a couple things. So I have a veiled cham hes around 2-3 years old i was told and he doesn't move very much just kinda stays at his basking spot and patrols his cage once in a while but this new panther cham is all over the place he is just constantly moving is that because he is younger or could that be a problem? And the other question is, so I dust my veiled chams bugs with calcium without d3 everyday expect 2 days a month he gets multivitamin WITH d3 this is the same schedule the panther cham should be on also right?

I'm making this post mostly because I just want to post pictures of the new little guy also I just want to make sure of a couple things. So I have a veiled cham hes around 2-3 years old i was told and he doesn't move very much just kinda stays at his basking spot and patrols his cage once in a while but this new panther cham is all over the place he is just constantly moving is that because he is younger or could that be a problem? And the other question is, so I dust my veiled chams bugs with calcium without d3 everyday expect 2 days a month he gets multivitamin WITH d3 this is the same schedule the panther cham should be on also right?
I have a young panther, and he goes through phases. He may just bask for several days, and then go exploring for a few days. IDT there's anything to worry about there—they're all different.

Yes, same supplement schedule for both. I supplement on Sundays, because that's my "catchup" day; enclosure cleaning, plant watering, feeder maintenance, supplements, etc. I mark the calendar ahead of time, because I didn't want to forget if it was vitamin week or D3 week.

Back
Top Bottom