Bubbles home

Bwrigs34

IMG_0564.JPG
IMG_0568.JPG
This is my first chameleon Bubba, I've had for about 2 months how is everything looking ? Any advice helps !

Might want to lower top stick to 8 inches so he doesn't get burned. Add more vertical and horizontal branches and do you plan on moving up to a extra large cage 2x2x4? Hes starting to look a little cramped.

He looks awfully close to the light, especially his casque! I agree to move down the branch to prevent burning. I would try and get more foilage up towards the top where he hangs out most. What are you using for a UVB bulb???

Might want to lower top stick to 8 inches so he doesn't get burned. Add more vertical and horizontal branches and do you plan on moving up to a extra large cage 2x2x4? Hes starting to look a little cramped.
That's where I wanted to put it but without it there all he does is climb on the top of the cage by the light, and yes it's 2x2x3 now and soon I'm trying to get another when I get some extra cash

Yea he will probably stop climbing to the top when he has a larger roaming area. They will stop hanging when they get to heavy to hold himself up and says this isn't fun anymore lol

Back
Top Bottom