BSFL Sellers

AnamCara

Chameleon Enthusiast
I only seem to find BSFL at Josh's Frogs. Anybody have another seller? One of my girls favorite feeders.

I was wondering what the difference was. A bearded dragon forum said it was in the way they are "kept."

Thanks for the info! Looking to get a *poop* ton. (Keeping it clean for the childrens)

I believe they are all the same.. at most maybe the diet they are fed but anyone selling them for consumption (vs compost) should feed same thing.

If you really want a lot, check out “symtom” they sell bulk... but 2,000 bsfl turn into 2,000 flies in a few short weeks!

On a side note - ew I've never seen a pic of them this close up with little hairs :wideyed:

Site loaded for me, but I don't know what I'd ever do with 500 of them. Its the smallest amount that you can order.

So if you keep them in the fridge, they don't turn into pupae?

I have seen some people say to absolutely not do that -- but I have stored them in a fridge with zero die off. Not for more than a week and a half -- I also let some turn into flys and feed them off she love hunting them down. Some keepers buy a small wine cooler to keep feeders.

Back
Top Bottom