BSFL Sellers

AnamCara

Chameleon Enthusiast
I only seem to find BSFL at Josh's Frogs. Anybody have another seller? One of my girls favorite feeders.

AnamCara

Chameleon Enthusiast
I was wondering what the difference was. A bearded dragon forum said it was in the way they are "kept."

Thanks for the info! Looking to get a *poop* ton. (Keeping it clean for the childrens)

snitz427

Chameleon Enthusiast
I believe they are all the same.. at most maybe the diet they are fed but anyone selling them for consumption (vs compost) should feed same thing.

If you really want a lot, check out “symtom” they sell bulk... but 2,000 bsfl turn into 2,000 flies in a few short weeks!

AnamCara

Chameleon Enthusiast
On a side note - ew I've never seen a pic of them this close up with little hairs :wideyed:

Tony_S

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site loaded for me, but I don't know what I'd ever do with 500 of them. Its the smallest amount that you can order.

AnamCara

Chameleon Enthusiast
So if you keep them in the fridge, they don't turn into pupae?

I have seen some people say to absolutely not do that -- but I have stored them in a fridge with zero die off. Not for more than a week and a half -- I also let some turn into flys and feed them off she love hunting them down. Some keepers buy a small wine cooler to keep feeders.

Top Bottom