BSF

Bsfl are my staple, no matter how many I put in there they eat them all except 1 female, she always leaves some lol..

I use the adults alot. I buy them 1000-2000 at a time. They keep for 8 months before i started noticing significant die off. Some still hatch after 8 months but not as many. I use a cheap wine fridge set at 56 degrees.

I use the adults alot. I buy them 1000-2000 at a time. They keep for 8 months before i started noticing significant die off. Some still hatch after 8 months but not as many. I use a cheap wine fridge set at 56 degrees.

That's a good idea (y)

My big veiled boy doesn't like the BSFL (and neither do my bearded dragons). I ordered them thinking they were going to be like the perfect gift from heaven, and then rejected. Crickets are my veiled's food of choice. Crickets.

My big veiled boy doesn't like the BSFL (and neither do my bearded dragons). I ordered them thinking they were going to be like the perfect gift from heaven, and then rejected. Crickets are my veiled's food of choice. Crickets.
because they taste bad (decomposed food always taste bad I figure:p), wash them before with tap water ;) you can also dust after with bee pollen as a tasteful spice ;) but, black soldier fly is definitely the #1

you can also dust after with bee pollen as a tasteful spice

I'm going to go out and find some bee pollen, my daughter has been given charge of the BSFL because her leo gecks love them. I won't give up on them yet. My new chameleon, Jupiter, just seems like such a picky eater compared to my bearded dragons.

I'm going to go out and find some bee pollen, my daughter has been given charge of the BSFL because her leo gecks love them. I won't give up on them yet. My new chameleon, Jupiter, just seems like such a picky eater compared to my bearded dragons.
cool, don't forget to wash them! (rince it like you rince macaroni noodle then remove the water with towel!) Dont forget they are hard to digest so be sure your baby got a good heat source :)

Back
Top Bottom