Bruce the WC Veiled and Tim meets a girl!

Julirs

Bruce is incredibly shy, strangely unlike most Florida WC Veileds I have known. Usually they seem to be weirdly friendly, or just fearless. A former forum member that went off to college gave him to me early this summer. He is usually housed outside with one of my male Veileds that I hatched out in 2008 (not in the same cage of course), and I would almost always find him hiding in the bottom of the cage behind the plant pot. Inside he has become more visible, and is usually towards the top of his cage. He is the father of Easter, one of my female Veileds.

DSCN7917.jpg

DSCN7918.jpg

DSCN7915.jpg

DSCN7916.jpg

I decided to show Tim a girl, but she was not very interested and he seems a bit young yet. No head bobbing action.

DSCN7919.jpg

DSCN7924.jpg

DSCN7934.jpg

DSCN7929.jpg

DSCN7925.jpg

Oh-and McNasty says HIIIIIII!
DSCN7938.jpg

Too bad about the burn wound on your veiled's casque... How old is he?? Was wondering if his size is bigger than CB veiled's?

Too bad about the burn wound on your veiled's casque... How old is he?? Was wondering if his size is bigger than CB veiled's?

Not entirely sure that is a burn wound, or an injury from "living in the wild". He had that prior to living with me. My guess on his age would be close to 4 years. He is a large Veiled as these FL WC's usually are, but not quite as large as my huge CB male Leon. I will try to get some size comparison pictures if at all possible. Leon is handleable, but I am not sure how nutso he will get if I get him close to another male!

That little girl is so cute, how can a guy not be interested?

You sure do have nice chameleons:)

Yeah Laurie-she sure is a cutie! She was all for him but not so thrilled with me and the camera in her face.

Thanks for the compliments! :)

Poor Tim! He just doesn't have any other teenage friends teaching him gross stuff like mating! ;) They all look great! How tall is Bruce's casque?

Back
Top Bottom