Brown eggs!

Lindsay9758

So I have had chameleon eggs for 8 months! I'm not a breeder, but I did some research on what to do with my fertilized eggs. They have been in nesting soil the whole time, but I recently noticed it was getting moldy on top so I switched them to vermilucite. Now they seem to have taken on to much moisture and they're turning brown!! Any advice on what to do?? I'm so worried ?

I do not have an incubator they have been in a closet of mine with holes poked in the lids of tubberware in a larger container. They have been white and plump until now. The larger container is my november babies the smaller is my February babies. They seem to be shrinking in size now ?

So I have had chameleon eggs for 8 months! I'm not a breeder, but I did some research on what to do with my fertilized eggs. They have been in nesting soil the whole time, but I recently noticed it was getting moldy on top so I switched them to vermilucite. Now they seem to have taken on to much moisture and they're turning brown!! Any advice on what to do?? I'm so worried ?

Sorry it has taken so long for me to upload I was having trouble with the file. They are Veiled Chameleon eggs.

Attachments

• 20200729_114118.jpg
    20200729_114118.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 136
Back
Top Bottom