Brookesia superciliaris (Horned Leaf Chameleon)

c81kennedy

Just wanted to show of some guys I got at the Tampa repticon.
brookesiasuperciliarus006_zpse2e9f416.jpg

brookesiasuperciliarus005_zps126eebe9.jpg

brookesiasuperciliarus004_zps2442d745.jpg

brookesiasuperciliarus003_zpse01f30d6.jpg

brookesiasuperciliarus002_zps3ac8288c.jpg

brookesiasuperciliarus009_zps6a572435.jpg

brookesiasuperciliarus008_zps565d43a0.jpg

yea its kind of hard to keep those temps in my house my female brev is doing great shes eating and drinking like a champ i also got vermiculite for my eggs

After a few days they seemed to settle in Nicely. This is the first time Iv seen chameleons drink from the leaf litter. They would put there faces side ways in the leaves like they were snuggling. The Brookesia already look much better now that they are hydrated. Check out how dark there eyes are now like little dinosaur's. I still ahve no idea how to sex them.
brookesiasuperciliarus007_zpse7a5763b.jpg

brookesiasuperciliarus006_zps2ee7d680.jpg

brookesiasuperciliarus005_zps2960411a.jpg

Wow, that's a really cool Pygmy. I plan on getting a pair of Brevs soon. Also I don't know how you make your enclosures so perfect, all your pygmies and Pygmy enclosures look amazing

They do look really hydrated now. I have a quick question though about my male temporalis should i just leave him be? I dont want him do die hes really cool and he eats and drinks to my female temp is the one who didn't eat at all shes been looking really bloated though like she had eggs, not too sure if i should cut her open though

They do look really hydrated now. I have a quick question though about my male temporalis should i just leave him be? I dont want him do die hes really cool and he eats and drinks to my female temp is the one who didn't eat at all shes been looking really bloated though like she had eggs, not too sure if i should cut her open though

Just keep the male as cool as possible. One way to help is dont put a light on his tank and keep him away from the windows. You can try to get the eggs out of the female sometimes they live sometimes they dont.

What the heck! Who had these? I didn't go, but I've never seen these at the Tampa Repticon :O

Great pickup and great looking tank. Is that a mantid i see in the pic above, on the Brom to the left? what are you offering for them in terms of feeders?

Great pickup and great looking tank. Is that a mantid i see in the pic above, on the Brom to the left? what are you offering for them in terms of feeders?

Good eye JonRich yeah its a chinese mantid I use them for feeders. I also use fruitflies, bluebottle flies, crickets, beanbeetles, springtails, isopods, dubia and flourbeetle larve. I try to culture as many things as possible.

Back
Top Bottom