bringing my panther outside question

Damicofam6

Established Member
today was a high of 79 degrees fahrenheit, sunny and a bit breezy. Would that be too cold to bring out my 9 month old panther? I wasn't sure so i didn't take him out I'm assuming it would have to be a bit warmer.

No, that temp is just fine if he can get in unfiltered sunlight. Also you have to make sure he can get out of it!
He' need some shade too.

Just be careful of the birds. Last year I had one swoop in just a little to close for comfort. So stay near.

Last edited:
No, that temp is just fine if he can get in unfiltered sunlight. Also you have to make sure he can get out of it!
He' need some shade too.
i have his old repti breeze cage that the breeder said would be good as an outdoor cage so birds dont swoop him up. Would that work ok?

Perfect, just give him a southern exposure, he'll love it. Even this time of year 40minutes of real sun is better than 8 hours of your UVB bulb!

I've been trying to figure out what to do with Mister Li-zard's current enclosure when we get his new one on Friday. I would love to take him outside in it. Thanks for the idea.

Back
Top Bottom