Brew?

Chamaeleoeo

Fans of microbrews???
i really enjoy Green Flash, Lagunitas, and North Coast.
any East Coast breweries to check out?? more west coast???:)

Wow, you can get Green Flash in PA?

Stone Brew Co. is the best, in my opinion. Arrogant Bastard Ale, Double Bastard, Smoked Porter, and the Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout are my favorites. Mmmmmmmmmmm......

mosdef i have some freands that do there own brewing so im kind of A snob these days. but i love beer need my ipas and barley wines. we get it all out here if its good it will come

Wow, you can get Green Flash in PA?

Stone Brew Co. is the best, in my opinion. Arrogant Bastard Ale, Double Bastard, Smoked Porter, and the Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout are my favorites. Mmmmmmmmmmm......

have to 2nd on the stone brew...you tried the vertical epic?

I live about 30 minutes from Wildgoose brewery in Frederick Md. I like any thing they offer but Flying dog is the best! Origionally started in Denver and now Wildgoose brews it also. Its super fresh and they make many different styles. Not to metnion the art work is cool!

I live about 30 minutes from Wildgoose brewery in Frederick Md. I like any thing they offer but Flying dog is the best! Origionally started in Denver and now Wildgoose brews it also. Its super fresh and they make many different styles. Not to metnion the art work is cool!

yeah totally!! Ralph Steadman is an amazing artist!! i actually collect those bottles and am having trouble finding the in heat wheat and others....thats awesome that wildgoose brews it also. i really love the snake dog IPA!

yup i love it i have i think 2 8-8-08 vertical epic and 1 7-7-07 but we may hve drank the 07

yeah totally!! Ralph Steadman is an amazing artist!! i actually collect those bottles and am having trouble finding the in heat wheat and others....thats awesome that wildgoose brews it also. i really love the snake dog IPA!

I also collect the bottles. I can get any ones you like:D They sell 4 packs of the high octane styles and that stuff will TEAR YOU UP!!:rolleyes: Double dog, imperial porter, hellerhound, etc. A lot of it is seasonal though. Troegs in Pa make some nice high octane beers also.

I love the snakedog but tire bite (golden ale) is my fav!!!!

I also collect the bottles. I can get any ones you like:D They sell 4 packs of the high octane styles and that stuff will TEAR YOU UP!!:rolleyes: Double dog, imperial porter, hellerhound, etc. A lot of it is seasonal though. Troegs in Pa make some nice high octane beers also.

I love the snakedog but tire bite (golden ale) is my fav!!!!

maybe we could work something out...i dont have the hellerhound..i have woody creekwhite, imperial porter, old scratch, horn dog, double dog, tire bite, dogtoberfest, road dog, flying dog pale ale, and snake dog...id send you money via paypal to get me anything i dont have!!!:D

My favorite micro-brewery is Southern Tier. If you are lucky enough to have their beers in your local liquor store, try all of them. That company is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom