Breeding Dubia Roaches

So currently I have this tub of roaches sitting on top of the terrarium at about 90° and humid. The cost for them adds up quick and I would really like them to breed. Does anybody have any insight on breeding these roaches?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 76
My problem with soil at the bottom of my dubia bin is that they’d bury and I couldn’t find em! I have enough now to shake off egg crates, but it makes finding them all (cleaning/switching containers) near impossible.

Put them in a bin with egg crate or cork bark, keep it warm, and provide a variety of food and in a few months you’ll have a decent colony.

So currently I have this tub of roaches sitting on top of the terrarium at about 90° and humid. The cost for them adds up quick and I would really like them to breed. Does anybody have any insight on breeding these roaches?

Dubai’s are super easy to breed . I do not use any substrate , Just egg crates , heating paid and lots of veggies . I’ve been breeding them for 21/2 years . @jamest0o0 is really great at colonizing pretty much any Bug . Pick his brain . I do believe he has his hands full till end of month but he will get back to you . Best of luck .

Super easy to set up and maintain.. here's my setup which I was selling but decided to keep: https://www.chameleonforums.com/thr...up-for-sale-located-in-nj.169222/post-1494551

Pretty much all you need:
Decent size bin with a lid .. drill/cut holes and hot-glue pieces of screen over the holes
Head pad with a thermostat
Egg crates
Water crystals
Dubia chow and fruits/veggies
10 adult males, 30 adult females, and a bunch of nymphs

Back
Top Bottom