Votes: 75 30.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 129 51.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 46 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first time

I will be breeding my veiled's as soon as they are old enough, in about 5 months, first time!

I can't do any cham breeding this year because the panther project had me emotionally drained in '07.

I need a year off without that anxiety :D

well I am waiting for the werners. The girl is gravid so there is no turning back now.she should be dropping near spring hopefully.This is the first time breeding chams................

Maybe having problems breeding please help

Hi, I have two female Veiled chams who appear to be pregnant. One seems fine but a little weak. The other continuously sits at the bottom of the flexarium clinging to a branch but resting on her behind/tail and is quite often dark in colour and cold, unlike the other.

Is she in trouble, or is this another sign of pregnancy?

She is taking a trip to the vet this morning, I just wondered if anyone encountered a similar problem.

Please help:confused::confused:

Last edited:
pregnant veiled cham

So far so good.

She had too many eggs! The vet gave her a couple of injections to induce her but she has not laid the eggs yet.

Its a tricky situation.

Hope she survives this, it will be stressful for her.
:(

My Fem Veiled Caddie is due to lay eggs towards the end of this Month... Proabaly won't see any babies unitl early 2009. I am getting my F. Pardalis Project moving also... But babies definately won't be unitl next year.

if everything goes right i should have 45 f.pardalis (ambilobe) babys to count for next year! first time working with eggs...so far so good!:)

I will be putting a male R. brevicaudatus in with my female...so we will see what happens, this will be my first breeding experience if all goes well.

-On a side note I'm glad to hear about all the carpet breeding, I'm keeping my eye out maybe to expand my obsession!

I voted no on this back in the day... but Sunday I mated my male Jake with my female from Socalison, caddie. I think all went well because she was pretty angry he was still in the tree after the second entanglement.

I voted no on this back in the day... but Sunday I mated my male Jake with my female from Socalison, caddie. I think all went well because she was pretty angry he was still in the tree after the second entanglement.

Great to hear Man!!! Did you have to dress her in a glove to get him interested?:D

Back
Top Bottom