Votes: 75 30.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 129 51.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 46 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you Wezeman, I know that the babies are going to be top notch,
I'll keep you posted, you will be the first to know when they hatch sometime this year,

Lets hear it for the carpets. I want a pair sometime this Year. Im going to breed my ambilobe in the next few weeks.

There should be some captive hatched giant carpets available very soon as well as some cbb later in the year. Soon to be the most popular cb cham after veileds and panthers!

chams

Hatching my veiled eggs (Sunburst X Turquoise Sunburst) and may dabble in panther chameleons. I want to see how my male ambilobe turns out before i decide on the panthers.

My veiled has bred, but I am most interested in obtaining a female Jackson and breeding her with my mild mannered, sweet Mr. Triggs.

hoping to breed quads, jacksonii jacksonii, noseybees and would love if my giant fischers would go at it!!

drew

I have about 100 eggs sired by Niji Jr. due this year. I also found Rekka two GF from Chameleon Paradise..... if all goes well....they will breed.:p

I've got a few incubators going 24/7
I'm going to be ordering more this week
to keep up with the ones laying.

all the flavors of panthers
and high yellow /contrast veils.

I will hopefully have some Sambava hatchlings this year, and as we speak(type :) ) my female is at the bottom of her laying pot. I won't be breeding her again for at least 3-4 months. This will be her second clutch. I only have 1 Sambava pair so that is all the chameleon action my house will get this year :D I Wish everybody success with their projects this year!

Back
Top Bottom