Breeding Brev Colony for SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbskeet

Hello All,
To those who know me I have been breeding Pygmy Bearded Chameleons for several years. I recently sold off all my colonies earlier this year. Then I sold off my Rudis colony and BB Ambilobe male. I saved my favorite colony of pygmies which I am nowoffering for SALE/TRADE. I am not in a big hurry to get rid of them so please serious offers only. I'm sadden to let them go but it must be done.

What I am looking for:
TRADE: Im willing to trade everything listed on the bottom for either (1) NOSY FALY Male or (2) NOSY BE females or a 1.1 unrelated pair of Nosy Be's. All chams must have lineage information and pictures of their sires. I will be inplementing them into my breeding lines.

SELL: Nothing less than $450 will be entertained.

What you get:
Here you will find my favorite colony of 1.4 Brevs; (2) babies one born last week and another born just yesterday; 3 eggs at which 2 should be hatching any day and the last was layed around 8/14 so it has another month before hatching.

I will included the full setup pictured below. It is a 18x18x24 exo-terra fully planted with live plants, fake vines, cork background, and thermometer w humdity gauge.
EXTRAS:
-UVB light fixture with bulbs.
-Little Dripper (I dont use this as I have a mistking system for all my chams)
-Any crickets I have at the time of sale.
-Cricket Cubes
-Flightless fruitfly culture for babies
-Little plastic habitat used as a nursery for babies
-All extra materials I have on hand like hydroballs, coco fiber substrate, bricks of moss, fake plants.

*The babies will only be included if I still have them. Once they get old enough they will be up for sale.

*These chameleons are all CB except for the biggest female which is CH. They are all under 2 years of age. They are happy healthy chameleons. At least one of the females is going to lay soon. She is extra plump and has been roaming the bottom of the tank lately. If buying you must pick them up. It's not worth the shipping. If trading Ill meet half way to make the exchange.

*This is a chance to own your own breeding project. Proven breeding colony, babies, and eggs all in one. With everything I'm giving you all you have to do is plug in the light and leave the rest to nature.

Colony.jpg

tank2.jpg

tank1.jpg

1st_74_99.jpg

5b510a26.jpg

As I just posted these little beautys for sale yesterday, another egg hatched today and one of the females is curretly digging to lay some eggs. I will post pictures after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom