breeder??

I've purchased from Jim twice and both times the experience was great. Plus, I've nagged him with lots of questions over the months about one thing or another and he's always been a great help. I highly recommend him - you get gorgeous panthers for a more affordable price. I much rather pay $150 for a pet animal than $250-300.

(Edit) He rarely updates his site with what he has for sale, I think, so you're better off emailing him about something in particular. Or seeing if he's made an add in Fauna or Kingsnake, it seems.

I also highly recommend Jim. He is very good and answering emails. I have gotten several chameleons from him in the past.

His prices are fair and you get a good animal

I got my first 2 chams from Jim and he was great to work with and answered all my questions. It's best to email him and see what he has or just ask for a specific locale and he will tell you if he's got it or something close. He even sent pics.

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received my 2 month old Ambilobe this morning. :D

WOW! Highly impressed. He is absolutely beautiful! I will try to get some pics up soon.

Thanks for the re-assurance and recommendations guys!!!!

Received my 2 month old Ambilobe this morning. :D

WOW! Highly impressed. He is absolutely beautiful! I will try to get some pics up soon.

Thanks for the re-assurance and recommendations guys!!!!

Ive done business with Jim a few times. Great customer service, superb animals that are grown outside and the best prices for quality around. If I was to get back into breeding panthers I would definitely get a lot of stock from him:)

Back
Top Bottom