Brand new Jackson’s chammy

Also, how many Phoenix worms per serving should he be fed? Same with silkworms?How many silkworms per serving?thanks

Move slowly, expect to be there for a long while, try not to stare, stay lower than the chameleon, keep trying.

I put my crickets in a Shooting Gallery feeder. It keeps them in one spot on the screen and they don't end up under the plant pots. You can just let them go on the sides of a screen cage. For your cage you can hang s tall cup down below the basking branch.
im not 100% following you. The shooting gallery feeder only mounts to a screened enclosure. I have a Zen Habitats. The top of the terrarium is the only part that’s screen. How would you go about mounting it? Or any suggestions for an alternative feeder? thanks

im not 100% following you. The shooting gallery feeder only mounts to a screened enclosure. I have a Zen Habitats. The top of the terrarium is the only part that’s screen. How would you go about mounting it? Or any suggestions for an alternative feeder? thanks
At that point a shooting gallery wouldn’t work for you not many chameleon feeder runs are made for pvc or glass as well most chameleons need screen not that it’s impossible with these other types of cage as long as there is no stagnant air something with suction cups might work like a feeder cup I use for my crested gecko but it’s not a feeder run cup you’re just gonna have to look around online or maybe someone else knows a solution

You will need some kind of feeder cup with a built in screen in the back for the bugs to climb up. There are some nice ones out there but they don't keep the bugs in as well and I don't know how you would have to attach them.

You can use neodymium magnets to place your feeder cup (store-bought or DIY). For the shooting gallery, you'd have to add screen to the back and silicone or something to it to mount in the cage (silicone does have to gas off and cure first with the chameleon out of the cage to do that)

Some can (and will) jump out, but not a lot. You can always buy magnets and make your own feeder run, as well

Back
Top Bottom