Bradypodion transvaalense breeding group

awsome group you have there benny! they look absolutely gorgeous. what would be the common name for these little fellas?

also too, they are super tiny. they look like babies, but they look like they are well developed in colouration. whats the deal with them? lol

I don't exactly know what their common name is, probably Transvaal dwarf chameleon :confused:
They grow up to 18-20cm (very large females). The males have this gorgeous coloration even with 10-12 cm TL !

lol thats what i read, the transvaal dwarf. they still look realy small in the pics unless you have some crazy alice in wonderland plants in your cages, hehe how old are these awsome guys?

Wolkberg dwarf chameleon would be the common name;)

Very nice looking animals, Benny. Hopefully I can bring some of those over too:)

Very nice looking animals and photos! Have you dealt with any abscesses or infections with them? My male has had a lingering eye issue. They've been outdoor this past week which seems to stimulate them, so I'll try to get some photos tomorrow.

edit: what are their appetites like and what do you feed as well? My adult pair is extremely picky...

Nice pictures Benny! Such a beautiful species. I just love the second picture where he has his little chin puffed out.

Very nice looking animals and photos! Have you dealt with any abscesses or infections with them? My male has had a lingering eye issue. They've been outdoor this past week which seems to stimulate them, so I'll try to get some photos tomorrow.

edit: what are their appetites like and what do you feed as well? My adult pair is extremely picky...

Yes, I lost a female because of mouth problems / an infection :( Mine eat everything they can get, crickets, terflies, normal flies, several drosophila species and phasmids

I don't really like this genus but you've such great speciments!! the male in the second pic is stunning!!! ;)

You sure do have beautiful chameleons. Those transvaalense are so wonderful but I just can't allow myself to branch out - unless Jared twist my are again.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom