Bradypodion thamnobates and transvaalense.

Cainschams

Cage cleaning day so here are some better, but still not great, pics of some of the Bradypodion. Colors are so much better in person. Some of you guys think panthers have all the color:rolleyes: If only I could capture the real color and vibrancy of them. They are all around 5 months old and still have much coloring up to do!

Bd. transvaalense males. Some pics are of the same specimens. You can see the different color variations they have. The blacks are jet black, turquoise and yellow raised scales, purples, maroons, and nice whites. The camera likes to drown out a lot of the color though.
056-3.jpg

049.jpg

046.jpg

051-1.jpg

006-6.jpg

039-1.jpg

Females. They have nice color variation and patterns also!
034-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

030-5.jpg

051.jpg

009-4.jpg

Bd. thamnobates male in his darker colors. Still very neat! Of course turds are in the pics.
040-1.jpg

043-2.jpg

044-3.jpg

Jared you know I love every one of them. People just don't understand once they get one of the beauties your perspective on chameleons changes. Just the behavior it such a difference than panther or veils. These guys are true acrobats, that is part of why I love them.

OMG! I thought Panthers had all the color!

LOL!!! Chuck, you need to see them in person. Hint hint:D Where is Fabian when I need his photography skills??:eek:

Laurie, these guys are a hoot!

The scales on these guys are awesome, Scott! Tons of raised scales and the gular crest is pretty darn cool on both species.

No, i am taking in 8 chameleons tomorrow that a friend had to rehome. Filling the space right up. More panther and veils that i had not planned. But on the bright side there will be a couple of juvi deremensis.

Did you recieve any Bradypodion Laurie?
Kevin

Back
Top Bottom