hier Bilder von meinem männlichen Br. pumilum = D

Attachments

• pumilum2.jpg
    pumilum2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 210
  • pumilum1.jpg
    pumilum1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 197
why do you have so much problems with your rare chameleon species?

have you thought about it that you re doing something wrong.

ok that should not be your fault that it died during the tranfer, but i read about your sick furcifer and calumma......

i also read in another forum that you doesnt really know how to pair up the campanis.

just only my impressions

I know, but the male campani and the female nasuta are died, because they were sick.
My other chamaeleons feel very good=D
The male campani and the female nasuta were my first chamaeleon they are died... .

with which other chameleons have you made your experiences?

it s sad that they died, of cause why they are rare. but i think you have to find out what is the reason for this.

for my person it is interesting how you keep the chameleons.

regards patrick

i would say the same as patrick!
maybe you should post some photos of youre cage and tell us youre setup!

maybe you can find here some helpfull informations to hold those rare species without any more problems...

I have experience with jacksoniis, Campania, calyptratus, nasuta, Malthe, etc.

Unfortunately, both died of such parasites, but the two nasuta females always sat together, and the other female is totally fit!
No idea what was there ... .

Nice cham, when did you buy it?

Sorry to tell you but that is definetely NOT bradypodion pumilum, the casque is way to tall and large developed to be pumilum. It looks more to me like a very lightly coloured damaranum. I still have a small pumilum with me now.

Sorry definetely not pumilum

My vet said I should take the substrate from the terrarium.
I have also made different and stuff put pure.
The other is damn gorgeous.
I like pictures of my cages, but only my camera must be reset. If a new camera, I've got today, Namely my birthday = D

Actually, I am of the opinion that it is pumilum. Maybe you could even put some pictures online of compare you to other males for this.
But looks damn well from my male as a pumilum ... .

Here is a pic of a male.

Note the small casque and colour compared to yours. However this isnt the typical colour of pumilum, this is a black eyed one with 2 lateral white stripes, no orange and no blue, however they are the most brightest kind of pumilum I have ever seen.

pumilum003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom