Bradypodion, Kinyongia and Trioceros import!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This November I will be importing more captive bred rarities from Europe. All of these animals will be coming from a very experienced breeder in Germany. All animals are guaranteed healthy. I will need full payment before they are shipped over via PayPal. I have done this before with no problems whatsoever. Price includes all Cites documents, paperwork fees and airline fees. Please let me know ASAP as I have to reserve an exact amount of animals of each species with him. There are many people in Europe that want these rare captive bred chameleons as well so the sooner the better.
Species that will be offered are as follows, along with their price for single animals, pairs and trios. I can offer discounted prices if anyone wants a group. All were born in June/July of this year besides the B. transvaalense which were born in April of this year.
I will also have 2 pairs of long term wild caught K. xenorhina.
Some of the pictures arent the greatest and dont really show what these animals can really look like and the colors, knobs, and spikes they can show off. I would suggest doing a google image search for species interested in.

Trioceros laterispinis

850-ea.
1700-pair
2350-trio

3_zps293ed680.jpg

2_zps3f57357c.jpg

1_zps588ae1ef.jpg

Trioceros merumontanus

325-ea.
650-pair
950-trio

6_zpsf0381fd9.jpg

114_zps13741e92.jpg

15_zps950fcd2a.jpg

Bradypodion pumilum

600-ea.
1200-pair
1700-trio

9_zpscb25a959.jpg

4_zps52156e49.jpg

Bradypodion transvaalense

460-ea.
920-pair
1300-trio

fmltrns_zps4727d4f2.jpg

Bradypodion thamnobates

440-ea.
880-pair
1260-trio

7_zps83dfe82e.jpg

Bradypodion damaranum

1700-pair
2300-trio

K. xenorhina

800-pair

Pics to come shortly

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinyongia xenorhina pics...(the breeder told me that he cannot get decent pics of them because as soon as they see the camera they dull down and completely change color, but he told me that they exhibit gorgeous colors.

010mxk_zps03738ab0.jpg

dsc005772_zps58e138bb.jpg

Prices have been changed and are as follows, these WILL be final prices, I am taking a hit this time but its what I have to do to get them here.

Bradypodion pumilum

$560 each
$1100 pair
$1670 trio

Bradypodion thamnobates

$370 each
$720 pair
$1100 trio

Bradypodion transvaalense

$430 each
$850 pair
$1275 trio

Bradypodion damaranum

$1550 pair
$2200 trio

Trioceros laterispinis

$750 each
$1450 pair
$2100 trio

Trioceros merumontanus
same listed price as before

dwrf.jpg

dwrf3.jpg

Kinyongia xenorhina

$750 pair

Everyone needs to know how the pricing works so they arent blown away by some of the numbers.
It costs roughly $1000 just to ship them here, the breeder in Germany has to get all of the proper legal paperwork done, I have to pay an additional few hundred dollars to Lufthansa airlines once they arrive, I also have to pay to wire money to the breeder (not much but still counts). All of this plus the cost of each animal that the breeder gives me adds up. All of these costs have to go into the price for each animal.
You can think about it this way, how many people in the western hemisphere have captive bred Bradypodion?, especially some of the species I am offering, along with captive bred T. laterispinis, both of which are impossible to get otherwise. Now think about how many people have parson's and how much those cost and are much less rare, although rare. They take a ton of room (sometimes it means even modifying an entire room), much more food, and vet bills. So for a 3-4k animal, people will still pay that, and the likelihood of producing offspring from them is slim, and have a 2 year incubation period whereas these give live birth a couple times a year. Im just trying to put things in perspective because I know these are an expensive investment, thats all:D I hope I didnt offend any parsons keepers out there!:)

p.s. I will give a 10% total discounted price for groups of 5 or more.

Both pairs of K. xenorhina have been sold, and there are only a few meru's left. Lets get some more Bradypodion keepers here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom