Boy or Girl?

missjay78

I got another new little one. Paid for male. I've read the post on how to sex panther chameleons from Kent but still cannot figure it out. So reaching out to the experts. This is the general color but sometimes he's lighter peach and orange and sometimes he'll flare up a grey with black and his white bar will get REALLY white. I'm guessing this little one is about a month and a half to two months old. Any ideas will be helpful. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 158
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 168
well looks like it could be a female from what i see..there still is a possibility that it could be a male..looks healthy tho!! thats a good thing..

P.S. when i have my batch, it wont be for awhile tho, but my offer still stands..

Looks male...but I'm not an expert but he looks like my guy.
You will need to take more up close pictures of his hind and under his tail. He's a small little guy, it's easier to tell sex once they're a little older!

Yeah looks female to me.
try to post a picture of the back foot on the back legs

This is what a male has.
male.gif

Yeah looks female to me.
try to post a picture of the back foot on the back legs

This is what a male has.
male.gif

My little guy is a panther. They don't have the spurs on their feet like yemen's do. Thank you for your assistance though. I really do appreciate all responses.

:mad:
well looks like it could be a female from what i see..there still is a possibility that it could be a male..looks healthy tho!! thats a good thing..

P.S. when i have my batch, it wont be for awhile tho, but my offer still stands..

Thank you so much for your help. You bet I'll take you up on that offer!!!!!!

Let me also help confirm... My new Cham is a boy and he's the exact same color and about the same exact age and size

:mad:

Thank you so much for your help. You bet I'll take you up on that offer!!!!!!

haha good..well hopefully jannb, carol, and all the other masters will weigh in with their opinion..maybe one of them can tell you what you want to hear..lol :D

haha good..well hopefully jannb, carol, and all the other masters will weigh in with their opinion..maybe one of them can tell you what you want to hear..lol :D

I did NOT mean to put the angry face. Im responding from my phone. Must have done that by accident. Sorry bout that!!!

I think it is a male because of the second pic there is the slightest little bulge by the tail that the males have. I just went and checked out all the babies for sale on kammerflage kreations and after looking at all of the male versus females, I am saying male. It is sometimes hard to tell when they are so small.

I think it is a male because of the second pic there is the slightest little bulge by the tail that the males have. I just went and checked out all the babies for sale on kammerflage kreations and after looking at all of the male versus females, I am saying male. It is sometimes hard to tell when they are so small.

thats what i was thinking..it does look if anything that it has possibly a "sack" where it will fill in..still hard since we cant hold it and look at the lil dood up close..

fingers crossed, or not..what ever is better luck!

Back
Top Bottom