Boy or girl?

Amber'sChams

Just got this ambilobe panther chameleon yesterday and tried my best to pick a boy. Could someone verify for me please? He/she is a little over a month old. Only have 2 pictures. 3rd pic is just a closer look of the 2nd pic. What do you guys think?
FC985837-2E86-4A53-A5B0-5E304E896762.jpeg
11BDDBA3-89C9-45BD-A3F4-CF5E45FE9D66.jpeg
0D75C386-F70E-40EF-B467-704D474E6FE1.jpeg

I would say female as well, but yet again he/she is still a little over a month old as you said. But I'm female due to the colors, looks female. Def wait for others to reply!

Also not only the color, but I see no bulge at the base of the tail. There could still be a possibility if he/she being a male could just be a late bloomer!

Thank you for your responses! Really hoping for a boy but a girl isn’t a dealbreaker. Looks like I’ve got some mixed responses so I guess time will tell. Would like to come up with a good name based off of gender. Any other inputs would be greatly appreciated!

Oooh this is a tough one...it could go either way for me...coloration says male to me, but I don't see a clear bulge. typically when there's a "dip" after the vent, it's a female...hmmm give us another picture in a few weeks!

Back
Top Bottom