Bought my 2nd chameleon

dreamforthedead

Im so excited, lol. I paid for the little guy tonight, he's a 9week old yemen and such a sweetheart! I forgot how tiny they are at that age, his ickle legs are just the cutest. :D:D I'm in the middle of setting up his new home, just need a nice size live plant which im hoping to get tomorrow then i can go and pick him up. So you all gotta help me out with names now, i like Alfie so far. Lol :D

That's wonderful news Ashleigh! Males are just as wonderful as the females. I like the sound of Alfie - it goes with Mia quite nicely! :D I can't wait to see pics of him! We all love our fix of baby pics on here!

Im so excited, lol. I paid for the little guy tonight, he's a 9week old yemen and such a sweetheart! I forgot how tiny they are at that age, his ickle legs are just the cutest. :D:D I'm in the middle of setting up his new home, just need a nice size live plant which im hoping to get tomorrow then i can go and pick him up. So you all gotta help me out with names now, i like Alfie so far. Lol :D
My Pygmy Cham's name is Elvis. lol it reminds me of Alfie. both are cute lol

thats awesome Ashleigh. Is he from the same breeders as Mia? I can't wait to see some pics. You are starting to get a nice size family of critters lol.

That's wonderful news Ashleigh! Males are just as wonderful as the females. I like the sound of Alfie - it goes with Mia quite nicely! :D I can't wait to see pics of him! We all love our fix of baby pics on here!

I brought him home tonight, he is settling in really well. Ate a couple of fruit flies and drank when i misted. :D Thats why i like Alfie so much, goes with Mia. He's so tiny! I've got some pics i took from my mobile which are ok but im gonna go out tomorrow after work and buy myself a proper camera so i can get great quality pics of all the reptiles. :D

thats awesome Ashleigh. Is he from the same breeders as Mia? I can't wait to see some pics. You are starting to get a nice size family of critters lol.

Na he's from a different breeder, the place i got Mia from only has females at the mo... Mia don't know i've got him yet, she wont be amused. LOL

Na he's from a different breeder, the place i got Mia from only has females at the mo... Mia don't know i've got him yet, she wont be amused. LOL

Oh and yeah my reptile collection is growing. :) Two chameleons, one bearded dragon, one crested gecko and one chile rose, always room for more though! :D:p

I brought him home tonight, he is settling in really well. Ate a couple of fruit flies and drank when i misted. :D Thats why i like Alfie so much, goes with Mia. He's so tiny! I've got some pics i took from my mobile which are ok but im gonna go out tomorrow after work and buy myself a proper camera so i can get great quality pics of all the reptiles. :D

Yay! Tell him welcome from me!:D Can't wait to see pics of all of them (not the spid though:eek:, lol)!

Back
Top Bottom