Bottom lip curl

Tskidmore

This morning our Panther Cham looked completely normal. We fed him a super worm out of our hand, and now his bottom lip is curled down… will this fix itself? Is this a vet visit? Should we try and put it back ourselves?
IMG_4542.jpeg

I don’t think he did, it was a quick eat. Been that way for about 15 minutes now.
I have tagged some other people. Personally I would get him into the vet tomorrow if this is still happening. If he is friendly you could try to get him out and see if he pulls the lip back up. Look and see if you see food pieces or something stuck in the lip line.

What supplements are you using to dust the insects with and how heavily and often? I’m particularly looking for calcium, phos, D3 and form of vitamin A.

What supplements are you using to dust the insects with and how heavily and often? I’m particularly looking for calcium, phos, D3 and form of vitamin A.
Reptivite without d3 daily and the d3 supplement twice a month. His lip did go back to normal after an hour or so. I think maybe he bit down weird and folded his lip down

Back
Top Bottom