Boomer My Ambanja

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have not posted any pics in quite awhile. He never sits still for the camera! He was looking extra pretty today!!

Attachments

• SAM_0540.jpg
    SAM_0540.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 332
As always Carol, Boomer is a STUNNER!. One of my favorite Chams, dare I say he even beats out my boy Remy. If he ever has babies, I will be first in line.

I was just thinking the other day that I haven't had my dose of Boomer in a while. Thank you! He is one handsome chameleon!

Love the orange

Every time I see that there is a Boomer update I always check that thread first. He is truly one of a kind! I don't think he could have a better life with anyone else. He looks so happy and healthy. If you ever end up breeding him I would love to be on the list. Im sure its a few hundred people long at this point lol.

Every time I see that there is a Boomer update I always check that thread first. He is truly one of a kind! I don't think he could have a better life with anyone else. He looks so happy and healthy. If you ever end up breeding him I would love to be on the list. Im sure its a few hundred people long at this point lol.

Awe thank you, that is very sweet. I try to provide the best for him. We have an advantage with the our weather and year round sunshine.

Back
Top Bottom