Boo!

Trace

Captain Awesome
Introducing Skelemeleon! My new chameleon arrived just in time for Halloween and I think he is most cool. Only a very few of these are produced annually and I’m very pleased to have gotten one this year. My only issue now is find skelecrickets to feed him. Apart from that he is pretty low maintenance and scary.

DSC_001020121027.jpg

DSC_001920121027.jpg

The attention to detail is amazing, even down to the zygodactyl feet and acrodont teeth.

DSC_005420121027.jpg

DSC_005120121027.jpg

I know not all of you are into art or toys but for those of you that are the artists chameleon specific work can be found here: http://onetruetree.deviantart.com/gallery/32947174

Happy Hallowe’en everyone!
Cheers,
Trace

Hate to be a Debbie-Downer, but Im not liking the angles Im seeing in the bones of his legs.

Hes a beautiful specimen, but obviously has been nutritionally neglected, its vet visit time.

Hate to be a Debbie-Downer, but Im not liking the angles Im seeing in the bones of his legs.

Hes a beautiful specimen, but obviously has been nutritionally neglected, its vet visit time.

Trace, we think your Skelemeleon may have early onset mbd. It has only just come into your care, so it certainly isn't anything you've done. I also think a visit to the Skelevet might be useful, if only for a quick once over and some liquid calcium drops. What am I doing with my life? I must have smoked too much this eve........... :D

Trace, we think your Skelemeleon may have early onset mbd. It has only just come into your care, so it certainly isn't anything you've done. I also think a visit to the Skelevet might be useful, if only for a quick once over and some liquid calcium drops. What am I doing with my life? I must have smoked too much this eve........... :D

LOL
TOO Cute. Now I'm going to have to get one. Maybe I can say it's for the granson. :D

Back
Top Bottom