BOLT Babies Are Available Now!!!!

NHenn

Avid Member
Ambilobe Panther Chameleon Babies from Bolt!

We have an outstanding clutch of babies from our Ambilobe sire Bolt currently ready for their new homes. They hatched in March / April of 2016 and are starting to get their colors. Bolt being the amazing stud he is was featured in the latest National Geographic video to show off his color changing ability. Don’t miss out on a chance to own one of his amazing offspring!

Males are listed at $325 and females are $275 plus shipping. They can be purchased directly on our website: Canvas Chameleons - Bolt Babies

It is a dream come true to be able to work with National Geographic and have them feature some of our chameleons in their latest video! The video was filmed for the September issue of the National Geographic Magazine where we are featured in the article “The Colorful Language of Chameleons”.

We will contact you to setup a shipping date that will work best for you. We will never ship without confirming with you first.

Don’t forget about our LIFEtime Guarantee and our Complete Setup Packages. These are two must haves for your new chameleon.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call / text at (610) 812-7479.

Hey, Nick!
My husband and I have watched that clip on YouTube 5 times, before noticing your name in the credits. It was very cool to see your chams in that segment. How exciting!
I'm so happy for you that you had that experience. I'm a huge, huge NatGeo fan! ;)

All the best to you!
PS. Now if only I could nap one of those Bolt babies........(heh! heh! heh!):cool:

Back
Top Bottom