Boehmei hatching

Chameleonmaster

Avid Member
I went to check on my eggs today and this is what I found!
ura4ypeq.jpg
y7ezedyq.jpg

My temps were 70-75 the whole incubation, now I'm waiting on 3 more!

Congrats x!!

I can't believe it was only 5 months, when multi and mats take up to 14 months.. crazy! Good luck with the neonates

Awwwww congrats, your first hatchling. I still remember my first hatchling, I could hardly stop watching it. My house didn't get cleaned, some laundry got washed, you get the idea. I will be looking for lots more pictures. I have 4 campani eggs that are a long way out, but at least the quad eggs will be along in 6 weeks to 2 months. We can share baby stories.:)

Awwwww congrats, your first hatchling. I still remember my first hatchling, I could hardly stop watching it. My house didn't get cleaned, some laundry got washed, you get the idea. I will be looking for lots more pictures. I have 4 campani eggs that are a long way out, but at least the quad eggs will be along in 6 weeks to 2 months. We can share baby stories.:)

Sounds great Laurie! I'm hoping to get a females out of the next 3 eggs for my male (unrelated to the clutch). I try not to look that much I don't want to stress him out but I can see his nostrils coming in, Little lumps

I come to give a sad update, he passed away today. He was the smallest egg of the 4 and the rest aren't even read to hatch. I think he hatched to early and was weak. I don't understand because my temps were were correct threw out the whole incubation. I had no spikes in temp, they were 72 degrees most of the time I checked on them

Congrats x!!

I can't believe it was only 5 months, when multi and mats take up to 14 months.. crazy! Good luck with the neonates

K. tavetana takes around 10.5 with temps in the mid to high 60's and they are a closely related species.

Congrats, man!! Thats awesome news!

Congrats on the new one! I hope this guy makes it for you. It will be interesting to see if the other 2 hatch soon or possibly months from now?

Back
Top Bottom