Boehmei hatching

Congrats, I will keep a eye on how yours are getting on.
what is it that you incubated them in?

Congrats on the new one! I hope this guy makes it for you. It will be interesting to see if the other 2 hatch soon or possibly months from now?

My eggs took 6 months to hatch and there now around 7 weeks old nd going strong at temps of constant 72 degrees. All hatched at the same time.

The other 2 didn't make it out of the egg. They started to mold so I cut them open and they both were stillborn.
On the other hand the one that is still alive is strong and healthy! Very active, eats like a pig, and drinks like a champ. I will pair her up with my male when she's old enough.
My temps are about 73 degrees but it fluctuates throughout the day. I don't provide a basking spot for the baby just UVB.
Any questions just ask!

Time for an update. how are your little boehmei coming along? I sure hope they are doing well for you.

its time for an update
i still have the one baby, healthy as can be! eating fruit flies like they're going out of style, i am unsure of the sex at the moment but will find out soon. he/she has grown about 1 inch in about a months time.

The pics
uty2y4eq.jpg

asa2yheh.jpg

Sorry they're blurry, She wouldn't stay still. He/she has no fear, I went to get her for the pics and she tried to bite me and jump off my hand to the bottom of the tank (kinyongia are known to do that). Luckily I had a towel on the ground to catch her!

Hey you have a perfectly cute little baby!! Having one survive for your first time hatching, and hatching Boehmei it a feat. Let me see pictures of he/she growing up.

Back
Top Bottom