Bodhi will not eat crickets

Banders675

Bodhi will not eat crickets. He will eat silk worms, horn worms, kings worms and meal worms but he just let's the cricket a live in the cage :eek: I don't know what to do. I can't let him starve....can I?

right

Well I get worried that he's not eating and I use those to see. Plus I use them to trick him in into the calcium drops. I'll try letting him go 2-3 days with out eating.

He can survive a week without food.

My guy went on a bug strike, he went ten days with no food.

One cricket

He has eaten only one cricket since I posted this. His eyes are staying closed a lot now. I just don't know what to do.

poor boy

I wish I could speak cham. I don't know if us being so busy is making him up set but he will not eat and I don't see him drink. He drank some in the shower today. He's at the vet now but any input would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20130328_104319_294.jpg
    IMG_20130328_104319_294.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 95
i had the same issue with my lil man. Carol can chime in here too, its best to not give in to the worms and 95% of the time they come around to the crickets. good luck and keep us updated.

to late

i had the same issue with my lil man. Carol can chime in here too, its best to not give in to the worms and 95% of the time they come around to the crickets. good luck and keep us updated.

In this case he just starved himself into being to sick he is probably not going to make it 24 hours. The vet said he would be very surprised if he did.

Poor us, we're in Dubai and we have nothing to feed our Chams but mealworms. I think it's based on what he's used to or prefer.

Back
Top Bottom