Boberry

Oh okay sweet! Lol i was so concerned. Your cham looks cool though. So i usually do feed him crickets but if i wanted to feed him something else like i seen these horned worms would i have to dust those as well? And would i have to change the amount usually given to him? Like i wouldnt feed him the same amount of crickets as i would worms i usually feed 6-7 crickets each feeding so if i got worms to what do you think would be the best quantity

Oh okay sweet! Lol i was so concerned. Your cham looks cool though. So i usually do feed him crickets but if i wanted to feed him something else like i seen these horned worms would i have to dust those as well? And would i have to change the amount usually given to him? Like i wouldnt feed him the same amount of crickets as i would worms i usually feed 6-7 crickets each feeding so if i got worms to what do you think would be the best quantity
So the rule to dusting is you dust everything with the exception of BSFL (known as black soldier fly larvae, phoenix worms, and calci worms).
And yes you would remove another feeder to replace with a new one. So that total amounts of feeders each feeding are the same.
With Hornworms. Make sure you buy them when they are small. These things have one heck of a bite when they get larger. The cham can be injured and have issues getting down a hornworm that is too large for it.

So lately hes been sceeen walking when im in the room for a while he'll climb to the branch closest to the door and sit there or climb the screen door i see him basking but i dunno if its something else i should be worried about.

So lately hes been sceeen walking when im in the room for a while he'll climb to the branch closest to the door and sit there or climb the screen door i see him basking but i dunno if its something else i should be worried about.
Do you still have the cage on the floor? If so you walking around being taller than he is will cause stress. It is really best to have it on a table about 2 feet off the ground. This puts him higher than you are.

Do you still have the cage on the floor? If so you walking around being taller than he is will cause stress. It is really best to have it on a table about 2 feet off the ground. This puts him higher than you are.
Sorry i forgot to check back. He hasnt been screen walking as much i appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom