Bob enjoying the Florida sun...

RobandJess

It has been a while since I've been on here....just thought I'd post an update of my little guy since his colors were so beautiful just now while chilling on the balcony.... hope you enjoy :)

Attachments

• bob3small.jpg
    bob3small.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 189
  • bob2small.jpg
    bob2small.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 206
what a nice looking and happy boy to be in the sunshine... makes me want to move to Florida!!

Bob is looking so handsome!!!! Isn't it great to live where they can enjoy natural UV just about all year long?

He was 4 months on the 8th of this month, getting some good colour I just hope it looks like yours, I try and take him in the sun every weekend

This may be a dumb question, but what kind of veiled is bob. When i was younger, maybe 10 or 12, my dad had a couple of veileds but they never had colors like yours. the male was basically solid light green. Bob is way cooler looking than my dad's veiled ever was.

This may be a dumb question, but what kind of veiled is bob. When i was younger, maybe 10 or 12, my dad had a couple of veileds but they never had colors like yours. the male was basically solid light green. Bob is way cooler looking than my dad's veiled ever was.

Hi Graanto, he is a regular Yemen Veiled Chameleon....your dad's might have been a little younger, mine had more subtle colors in the beginning and only later began to develop more colors.

Back
Top Bottom