Blue Tiger Updated

He has got to be a great grandson of raiden!!! If not holy does he look like the raiden line! But also kinda like the male chameleon alley has or had. He also looks alot like him!! That s just my opinion! Either way he is sweet!!!! :)

Got it LOL !!!! here are some more samples of that Merica colors...

Attachments

• Blue Tiger 6-15-1.jpg
    Blue Tiger 6-15-1.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Blue Tiger 5-13.jpg
    Blue Tiger 5-13.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 117
Super Bad A$$ cham!! I am assuming, because three or four different people have asked already and you haven't answered, that you don't want us to know where you got him...right?!?:confused:

Super Bad A$$ cham!! I am assuming, because three or four different people have asked already and you haven't answered, that you don't want us to know where you got him...right?!?:confused:

He said he got him on trade. Not from any of the sponsors on here that breed. I mean why keep it a secret anyways??? He did pm on that so maybe I shouldn't have said anything??? Whoever traded that chameleon is an idiot!! lol

He said he got him on trade. Not from any of the sponsors on here that breed. I mean why keep it a secret anyways??? He did pm on that so maybe I shouldn't have said anything??? Whoever traded that chameleon is an idiot!! lol
Yea, he pm'd me as well. I totally understand his situation now. Thanks, I agree, I would have NEVER traded an animal of this caliber!!

Back
Top Bottom