Blue or red bar ambilobe

You should have a good shot at one with the Kirk girl you got.

Oops I meant red bodied blue bar with the Kirk girl. A blue bodied red bar is called an ambanja, lol

I have a feeling theres going to be a lot of goregous red bodied blue barred chams coming out this year :D

You should have a good shot at one with the Kirk girl you got.

Oops I meant red bodied blue bar with the Kirk girl. A blue bodied red bar is called an ambanja, lol

lol yea i cant wait,she is the sweetest cham i have she comes out rite to me hand feeds and shes really growing heres a pic of her and next year im going to breede her with my red bar hes only 6 months already looks great.

I kind of like the ones that have lots of (red) speckles around the face and lower body makes what ever colored bar look cool.

And yours are the best I have seen out there.

Well, thank you very much. I have been focusing specifically on the red bars to try to reach perfection with them:D Blue bars are very beautiful as well, but I love the simplicity of clean, red bars with a shocking, neon blue-white lateral line.

Well, thank you very much. I have been focusing specifically on the red bars to try to reach perfection with them:D Blue bars are very beautiful as well, but I love the simplicity of clean, red bars with a shocking, neon blue-white lateral line.

Yes I took a look at your website wow they all are great!!!

Back
Top Bottom