Blue Bar Hybryd and Sambava Gomez

chameleonsPR

The first three are of my Blue Bar Ambilobe Hybryd juvie and the other is of my 1.5 yr Sambava Gomez. Very different in temperament , the gomez is very easy going and handeable. The BB is good also but has his temper but very handeable just have to talk to him.

Attachments

• Reptiles April 2008 019 (Medium).jpg
    Reptiles April 2008 019 (Medium).jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 148
  • Reptiles April 2008 021 (Medium).jpg
    Reptiles April 2008 021 (Medium).jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 150
  • Reptiles April 2008 025 (Medium).jpg
    Reptiles April 2008 025 (Medium).jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Reptiles April 2008 055 (Medium).jpg
    Reptiles April 2008 055 (Medium).jpg
    88 KB · Views: 218
Blue Bar Ambilobe

the blue bar hybryd is around 7 months. The gomez is having some eye problem i am trying to cure him, so after he gets good i will get pics. If you can help me with my post on the health forum , it is called Panther Poop Pic. Thanks

the blue bar hybryd is around 7 months. The gomez is having some eye problem i am trying to cure him, so after he gets good i will get pics. If you can help me with my post on the health forum , it is called Panther Poop Pic. Thanks

I already gave you a suggestion in your other thread. You have 2 threads regarding the same issue. You are over doing it with the D3 BIG TIME. If he's an outdoor chameleon, give it to him MAXIMUM once a month.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/panther-eye-problem-10994/

Stopped already with the D3

I already stopped give them Calcium with D3, but i need remedie for now to fix him but thanks.

Back
Top Bottom