Blue bar Ambilobes (Juvies, babies, adult females) sold as a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGGUN

Avid Member
Due to lack of work and needing to go out of town for work I am selling all of my chameleons except the ones that have become pets. My wife cannot take care of all of the aspects of raising them.....the pets are going to be enough.

I have 13 total that include:

2 two year old females 1 from Woodrow, 1 from pictured male from Lost Lake
2 4 month old males from Icefyre
4 4 month old females from Icefyre
2 2 month old females from Rocasygoth
1 2 month old male from Rocasygoth
1 2 month old ? from Icefyre
1 1 week baby from Rocasygoth

18 6 month old eggs

I will not ship the baby or the eggs. I will drive to meet if some of the gas is covered (we can discuss this if interested). I live near Pittsburgh PA.

I don't have a lot of time so these have to go as a group and therefore I will take reasonable offers on the lot.

pics of the sires:

Icefyre

mar1608.jpg

Rocasygoth

wc_4_29_08__17.jpg

Woodrow sire of 1 female

woodrow_sire_to_ouroborus.jpg

Lost Lakes' sire to 2nd female

2sdad.jpg

I don't have much time to invest in this right now so this can be a great deal for someone.

Thanks,
Kevin

No I didn't edit the photo. I have another that shows the same colors.....he was absolutely fantastic.

The pic was taken under a UVB linear, a standard incadescent, and an aquqrium grow light. At rest he showed teals but when fired he went purple and red.....amazing colors.
icecontest.jpg

Thanks for the compliments,
Kevin

I am about 5hrs away

How much are you asking for a nice colorful male? I am open for options depending on cost. Also, if we worked out an arrangement I am about 5hrs from pittsburgh. Just a thought.

The pics in the thread are of the sires of the available chameleons. They are not for sale. I will take pics of the ones for sale and send them out to confirm any deal so the purchaser isn't buying sight unseen.

There seems to be enough interest in the group that I won't be splitting it up unless things change.

Thanks for the offers.

I'll post when they are sold.

Thanks again,
Kevin

OK... Sorry I haven't posted sooner but Fri & Sat I was an extra for a movie they're shooting in town(12 hours a day :rolleyes: ). Sun was "hey you were gone for 2 days now do everything on the wife's list" day. And I just got called out on a short (few day) job today.

So....Here are the answers. :)

1st off some bad news.....1 week old never started to eat. So it didn't make it.

I am asking $700 for the 12 chameleons.

With another week of growing I now have determined the ? one From Icefyre is a female. and one of the 2 month olds from Rocasygoth that I thought was a male is a female. So.......

This is what is for sale.

2 two year old females 1 from Woodrow, 1 from pictured male from Lost Lake
2 4 month old males from Icefyre
4 4 month old females from Icefyre
3 2 month old females from Rocasygoth
1 2 month old Female from Icefyre

18 6 month old eggs (just a bonus for someone local...I will not ship these)

Eric - I will try to call you tomorrow.

Mike - I currently have a few pending deals. If they don't pan out I will call you.

Also it looks like shipping to the west coast will be around $90. FYI

Thanks again,
Kevin

would you sell one chameleon?

also, can you post pictures of the icefyre in natural sun light? im really interested in picking one up

Thanks for all the interest. These guys are sold pending Payment. If something doesn't go through I'll let you know.

Thanks again,
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom