Blue bar Ambanja

clairetaz

Hi all.

looking for a bit of info. i am going to be picking up a 13/14 week old blue bar. but what i am asking is the drive is going to be a 2hour 40mins drive back home. what is the best way to transport him?

Thanks
Taz

If you cut a small branch from å ficus tree and put it in å tupperware box with airholes in it, it will sleep on the branch. Make sure to make the branch stick in a possition trough an airhole so the baby don't tumble around in the box.

if your cage your going to keep him in is 18-18 or 16-16 just take your cage with you and put that little bundle of joy in it on the ride home like I do at times just make sure you buckle the cage in so it don't fall over or all over the place!!!

Skybird is right. Just give them somewhere comfortable and try to keep it totally dark and not move it around too much. They tend to fall asleep when it is dark despite what's going on around them.

thanks you very much for all your info. will sort it all out as hope to go and pick him up thur. can not wait to bring him home :)

Back
Top Bottom