bleach solution

naich

my pvc bottom is glued in with silicon and its non removable...so can i spray the bottom with like a 5% bleach solution while he is in the cage...then wipe it down with a wash cloth several times.

Is this possible since every few times a week his poop goes unfound and makes bacteria.....is this plan possible???

id just take the plants/him outta the enclosure, take it outside and use a hose and what not to wash it down, small bleach solution wipe down, along with some time to dry out.

should be good.

id still keep him outta the enclosure while doing any type of cleaning with bleach, at least for 30-1 hour

Nolvasan
FORT_DODGE_Nolvasan_Solution_1gal.gif

You can even use this as a disinfectant for your chameleon's skin (diluted with water) if he has a a wound.

Thanks Dodolah and Jann. Didn't see any at WalMart last time I remember you talking about it.

Will try other places!

Thanks Dodolah and Jann. Didn't see any at WalMart last time I remember you talking about it.

Will try other places!

sorry, i do not recall talking about Nolvasan availability at Wal Mart.
I highly doubt they sell one there.
The only chameleon related thing I buy there is plastic bins, plants -not anymore-, and digital thermometer.
:)

my pvc bottom is glued in with silicon and its non removable...so can i spray the bottom with like a 5% bleach solution while he is in the cage...then wipe it down with a wash cloth several times.

Is this possible since every few times a week his poop goes unfound and makes bacteria.....is this plan possible???

All of my bottoms are glued down on my cages also 10% bleach is the amount to use. I have been using it in all my cages for at least 6 yrs now and it works great!

Just remember: NOT while he is still in his cage.
Then rinse it well.
The odor alone is enough to make him woozy.

Just a FYI I was given the info from the institute that does my necropsy. They say it was the only thing they have found that will kill all bacteria and germs and is 100% safe used right.

sorry, i do not recall talking about Nolvasan availability at Wal Mart.
I highly doubt they sell one there.
The only chameleon related thing I buy there is plastic bins, plants -not anymore-, and digital thermometer.
:)

Oh I went to a couple of places. You said they sell this everywhere so.. ;P

Back
Top Bottom